Autism Spectrum Disorders Program - In-Service Request
The Autism Spectrum Disorders Program staff is available to provide in-service trainings on a variety of topics related to Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic.
- In-Service Format - The in-service format is flexible. Our staff will design the in-service specifically to meet your individual training needs, focusing on strategies for very young children, school age children, and/or adults.
- Possible Topics for In-Services
- Early Identification of Autism and Understanding the Characteristics of Autism
- Functional Assessment and Positive Behavioral Support Plans
- Academic Modifications and Other Organizational Skills
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Principles of Structured Teaching and Visual Communication Strategies
- Home and Community Strategies
- Teaching Social, Leisure and Integrated Play Skills
- Other Topics as Requested
- Site - We can come to you and your facility, we can arrange training at our offices, or training can be delivered via the Dakota Digital Network (DDN).
- Cost - Cost for in-services varies. For information on current cost, contact the Center for Disabilities by phone at 800-658-3080 (Voice/TTY) or 605-357-1439 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- To Request an In-Service
If you have difficulty downloading the In-Service Request Form, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.