Autism Spectrum Disorders Program - How to Make a Referral
Who should contact the Autism Spectrum Disorders Program?
- Individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or individuals who suspect they may have an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Anyone, including parents or professionals, with questions about Autism Spectrum Disorder screening.
- Anyone, including parents or professionals, interested in an interdisciplinary developmental evaluation.
- Anyone, including parents or professionals, who has the need for training regarding Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Families who are seeking support from other families who have a family member with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
To make a referral to the Autism Spectrum Disorders Program, use the contact information below to request more information. Or fill out the forms located on the Consultation Services page or the Clinic Services page and return them to the Autism Spectrum Disorders Program.
Autism Spectrum Disorders Program
Center for Disabilities
1400 West 22nd Street
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Phone - 800-658-3080 or 605-357-1439
E-mail - email@example.com