Dietetic Internship - Program Outcomes
The following graduate outcomes will be monitored for program effectiveness.
- Over a five-year period, the pass rate for program graduates taking the registration examination for the first time will be at least 80%.
- Over a 5 year period, 70% or more of program graduates who sought employment in dietetics will be employed within three months of program completion.
- Employers will rank graduates preparation as a "4" or better on a 5 point scale for 70% of the items on the Questionnaire for Employers.
- 95% of interns will receive an average grade of "4" or higher on their Clinical End of Rotation Evaluation from their clinical preceptor.
- Interns will attain a grade of "4" or better on 90% of all competency assignments.
- 95% of interns who begin the program will complete the program requirements for verification within two months of the program completion date.
- Questionnaire for program completers will indicate 15% of graduates are employed in rural, reservation or underserved areas.
- Questionnaire for program completers will indicate 60% of graduates work with the elderly, persons with disabilities and/or Native Americans.
- Questionnaire for program completers will indicate 65% of graduates are involved in interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Questionnaire for program completers will indicate that 60% of graduates are actively using research in their jobs or are involved in research activities.
- Questionnaire for program completers will indicate that 30% of graduates are actively working in a job in which they work with children or adults with disabilities.
Results of Outcome Measures are available upon request.