Dedicated to Life Without Limits
Register Now! (click here)
The Center for Disabilities 2015 Spring Symposium
The Center for Disabilities . . .
- Works with others to create opportunities that enhance the lives of people with disabilities and their families through training, services, information, research and community education.
- Delivers activities across the lifespan from a community-based, family-centered and culturally-competent perspective.
- A division of the Department of Pediatrics at the Sanford School of Medicine of The University of South Dakota.
- South Dakota's University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service (UCEDD).
- An affiliate of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS).
Give us your input!
Like what you see on the Center for Disabilities website? See something that needs improvement? Let us know by clicking this text and taking our website survey!!