The Information Dissemination core area disseminates information and research findings through publications including newsletters, poster displays, handbooks, brochures, web pages and other publications. Our extensive collection of resources is disseminated through a partnership with the Wegner Health Science Information Center.
Center for Disabilities Publications Available On-line
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Handbook
- Book Club Tool Kit
- Developmental Disabilities Handbook
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Educational Strategies Handbook
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Handbook
- In Touch - the newsletter of the Deaf-Blind Program
- Nick: A Story About a Boy
- NOFAS-SD News - the newsletter of NOFAS-South Dakota
- Resource Guide: Alcohol and Drug Use During Pregnancy
- Resource Guide for People with Disabilities
- A Roadmap to Services in South Dakota for People with Developmental Disabilities
- The Outreach - the newsletter of the Center for Disabilities
- Transition Guide for Students who are Deaf-Blind
The Center for Disabilities maintains several listservs which provide up-to-date information delivered directly to your e-mail inbox. For more information on how to subscribe to Center for Disabilities listservs, visit our Listservs page.
The Center for Disabilities is on Facebook. Through Facebook we share information and ideas with our "Friends." Check out our Facebook page.
The Center for Disabilities is on Twitter. Follow us and our tweets will provide you with information and ideas. Check out our Twitter page.
The Center for Disabilities has a YouTube Channel. On YouTube we will share videos of interest to the disability community. Check out our YouTube Channel.
Download the Center for Disabilities Social Media Policy.
All Center for Disabilities publications are available in an alternate format upon request. To request an alternate format, contact the Center for Disabilities by phone at 800-658-3080 or 605-357-1439 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.