NOFAS-SD - How to Make a Referral
Who should contact NOFAS-SD?
- Individuals with a Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and/or individuals who suspect that they may have a Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
- Parents or professionals with questions about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders screenings for a child/student.
- Parents of professionals interested in an interdisciplinary developmental evaluation for a child/student.
- Parents or professionals who have the need for training regarding Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.
- Families who are seeking support from other families who have a family member with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
To make a referral to NOFAS-SD, contact:
Center for Disabilities
1400 West 22nd Street
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Phone - 800-658-3080 (Voice/TTY) or 605-357-1439
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org