The Outreach is the newsletter of the Center for Disabilities.
- SD Futures: Self-Directing the Road to Employment
- Rising to the Occasion
- FASD Awareness Day
- Adopting More Than a Cause
- Traumatic Brain Injury Conference Featured Marilyn Lash
- South Dakota MRFASTC Train the Trainer Workshop
- Self-Directed Futures Program Included in USD Office of Research Calendar
- Scott Bellini Headlined Fall Autism Conference
- RISE-UP Program Uses Social Media Platform for Student-Led Community Education
- USD Center for Disabilities Awarded Five-year Deaf-Blind Project Extension
- Employment First: A National Update
- The LEND Program at the Center for Disabilities
- The Spring Autism Conference: Judy Endow's "Embracing Autism with Practical Supports"
- Birth to 3: The First Three Years Build a Lifetime
- Research Briefs from NOFAS-SD Roundups
- Center for Disabilities Training Announcements
- Consumer Advisory Committee Update
- New Staff
- University of South Dakota Center for Disabilities Announces New Executive Director
- ASD Expert Headlined Center for Disabilities' Fall Autism Conference
- Children's Day at the Capitol
- Center for Disabilities' Kendra Gottsleben Named by (605) Magazine as One of the "Young Leaders of the Year"
- Center for Disabilities' Dietetic Internship Program Awarded Full Accreditation
- Center for Disabilities Recognized FASD Awareness Day on September 9
- Disability Awareness Day
- New Staff Profiles
The Outreach is available in an alternative format upon request. To request an alternate format, contact the Center for Disabilities by phone at 800-658-3080 or 605-357-1439 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have difficulty downloading The Outreach, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.