Please note that this timeline is a rigid timeline. Any event that does not meet the required timeline can still be offered, but will not carry AMA PRA Category 1 Credit distinction. This means that physician will not be able to claim this as CME credit unless they file Category two paperwork.
- 3 months to presentation: Speaker should be scheduled.
- 3 months to presentation: Notify OCPD of the speaker and the date.
- 2 months to presentation: Send the speaker the paperwork.
- 30 days to presentation: Email completed speaker paperwork to OCPD.
- 30 days to presentation: Return RSS Educational Planning form to OCPD.
- 10 days to presentation: Email the PowerPoint presentation to the OCPD.