- Letters of acceptance may be mailed anytime between November and March.
- Letters for the final group for acceptance, for the alternate list and for non-acceptances are mailed no later than March 31.
- Accepted students must secure their position in the class within two weeks by signing a notarized form and depositing $100.00 toward their tuition.
- By AMCAS agreement, students may hold more than one active offer until April 30.
- An accepted student may withdraw prior to June 1 and receive a refund of their $100.00 deposit.
- Submit prior to matriculation, transcripts of all college credits earned, indicating at least 90 semester credit hours, or preferable, a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Submit and successfully complete prior to matriculation a Student Background Check.
- Date of matriculation - July 28, 2014 with Orientation on July 28, 2014 - August 1, 2014.