The Project EXPORT Executive Committee meets monthly to provide review and input to each of the core areas, monitor progress, and identify and resolve outstanding issues. Core directors are responsible for gathering information and input from sub-grantees and projects within their cores.
Executive Committee Membership
- Dr. M. Benjamin Perryman, Project EXPORT Principal Investigator; Executive Director, Sanford/USD
- Dr. Gordon Belcourt, Project EXPORT Liaison to Tribes in Montana and Wyoming; Executive Director of the Montana-Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council
- Dr. Amy Elliott, Co-Principal Investigator and Project EXPORT Research Core Director; Director of Research, Center for Disabilities
- Dr. Victoria Grey Owl, Director of the Project EXPORT Community Outreach
- Dr. John Koch, Project EXPORT Administrative Manager
- Cheryl Medearis, Co-Director of the EXPORT Research Education & Training Core; Chair of Education and Graduate Education, Sinte Gleska University
- Dr. Mary Rogers, Principal Investigator for the Project EXPORT research study of Cultural Resilience and American Indian Adolescent Risk Behaviors; Co-Director of the Health Disparities Research Center
The Project EXPORT Steering Committee meets formally twice a year to provide input and guidance to all aspects of the Project EXPORT activities and to annually review progress of the project in meeting its goals and objectives. Membership includes all members of the Executive Committee plus project researchers and Tribal representatives.
The Administrative Core provides Project EXPORT with the grant management, coordination, direction, and oversight that is essential to successfully carrying out the activities under the grant. The University of South Dakota has responsibility for overall technical direction and budgetary management of the grant. The Administrative Core meets monthly. Administrative Core membership includes Dr. M. Benjamin Perryman, Dr. Amy Elliottt and Dr. John Koch.