We provide residents with a challenging curriculum, diverse pathology and plenty of one-on-one attention. Our program is a great place to work and live as a pathology resident, and our recent graduates have all matched with competitive fellowships in surgical pathology, breast pathology, hematopathology, cytopathology and dermatopathology. Two residents are accepted each year.
- Extensive interaction with teaching staff
- Teaching opportunities with medical technologists, medical students and residents from other specialties
- Hands-on experience in diagnostic pathology
- Clinical and basic science research encouraged
- Excellent placement rate in surgical pathology, dermatopathology, cytopathology and hematopathology
- Faculty consists of experts in hematopathology, cytopathology, blood banking, clinical chemistry and forensic pathology
More about our program