Pathology Residency Application Requirements
The application requirements for the Pathology Residency are as follows:
- Residents must graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Residents must have a significant amount of clinical experience in the United States.
- Residents must have acceptable visa status (J-1 Exchange Visitor Trainee Category). We do not sponsor.
- Residents must have complete documentation (application, CV, personal statement, three letters of recommendation, USMLE scores).
- Application must be made through ERAS. Deadline for application is December 31. If we feel you would be a good candidate for our program we will contact you for an interview. Please do not call us. No applicants will be considered for selection without an interview.
Candidates selected for interview will be invited to meet with staff pathologists at the Sanford Pathology Clinic at the Sanford USD Medical Center. Candidates will also have the opportunity to eat breakfast and/or lunch with current residents and attend the daily noon conference.