Pathology Residency Application Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Have a significant amount of clinical experience in the United States.
- Have acceptable visa status (J-1 Exchange Visitor Trainee Category). We do not sponsor.
- Have complete documentation (application, CV, personal statement, three letters of recommendation, USMLE scores).
- Apply through ERAS. Deadline for application is December 31. We will contact you for an interview if we feel you are a good fit for our program. Please do not call us. No applicants will be considered for selection without an interview.
Candidates selected for interview will be invited to meet with staff pathologists at the Sanford Pathology Clinic at the Sanford USD Medical Center. Candidates will also have the opportunity to eat breakfast and/or lunch with current residents and attend the daily noon conference.