Transitional Year Application Requirements
All applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
Requirements for all applicants
- Graduate of LCME-accredited or AOA-accredited school
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- USMLE transcript
- Interviews take place from Oct. 15, 2012 through Jan. 18, 2013.
- Approximately 40-50 students are interviewed each year.
- Students will be interviewed by the program director, meet with current residents and tour the academic hospitals.