Located in the southeast corner of South Dakota, Vermillion is home to the University of South Dakota and the Sanford School of Medicine’s Division of Basic Biomedical Sciences.
- Location of basic science courses for medical students first two years.
- State-of-the-art classrooms and labs in Lee Medical Building.
- William Mayhan, Ph.D., Dean of Division of Basic Biomedical Sciences
- Steve Waller, Ph.D., Associate Dean of Division of Basic Biomedical Sciences
- Paul Bunger, Ph.D., Dean of Medical Student Affairs
- Pasquale Manzerra, Ph.D., Assistant Dean of Medical Student Affairs
- Gerald Yutrzenka, Ph.D., Associate Dean of Diversity and Inclusion
- Robin Miskimins, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Research
- Sara Bird, Program Assistant I
- Pam Ganschow, Accounting Assistant
- Val Hower, Accountant
- Andrea Jahn, Assistant to Dean, Basic Biomedical Sciences
- Wanda Johnson, Program Assistant / COBRE
- Susan Paquette, Senior Secretary/BRIN
- Wendy Pederson, Graduate & Education Coordinator
- Lance Peterson, Computer Specialist
- Levi Reuss, Computer Specialist
- Jane Stewart, Senior Secretary
- Kathy Van Kley, Program Coordinator/INMED