- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation from the dean of your medical school
- Letters of recommendation from two physicians, both of whom were either your teachers/attendings or an advisor, dated within the last year
- Official transcripts from all medical schools and other programs attended
- Personal interview
Applications will be accepted through ERAS only. Mailed, faxed or emailed applications will not be acknowledged.
- Candidates interview with four to five faculty members and the program director
- Interviews typically begin in the morning and last through lunch
- Interviews take place at Avera Behavioral Health Center
- Candidates will have lunch with two current residents
Please do not call to check the status of your application. Notifications of application status will be emailed on a regular basis as applications are reviewed and decisions have been made. Details of decisions cannot be provided on an individual basis due to the number of applications.