Degree Seeking Students
Undergraduate Students – Graduate Students – Distance Students
- You must be admitted to the University before you can register for classes. If you haven't yet applied, apply online or contact USD's Office of Admissions for more information.
- After you have been admitted, you will receive information on registration prior to the start of your first semester.
- Typically, you will select a day for your on-campus registration (Coyote Registration for students entering in the spring semester and Fast Track Registration for students entering in the fall semester) when you will meet with your advisor and register for your classes.
- Visit the Office of Admissions for additional information.
- You must be admitted to the USD Graduate School prior to registering for classes.
- Please contact the Graduate School for application and registration information.
- You must be admitted for admission by the
Division of Continuing & Distance Education prior to registering for classes.
- The following admitted, degree-seeking distance students may register using the online registration form:
- Newly admitted degree-seeking distance students not yet eligible to register using WebAdvisor
- Students registering for 350-day correspondence courses
- Students registering for Digital Dakota Network (DDN) courses delivered to sites outside of Rapid City, Sioux City or Sioux Falls
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Non-degree seeking students may register using the online registration form.