Paying your tuition/fees with SDePay
SDePay is the convenient and secure way to view and pay your student charges online with either an electronic check or credit card. After you register for classes, your tuition and fee bill will be available on SDePay.
You will receive an e-mail from SDePay at your USD e-mail address (as well as the e-mail of any authorized payers) once your billing statement is available online. You will NOT receive a paper billing statement in the mail.
Visit the USD Business Office site for more information on SDePay.
View your SDePay Account
- Access the WebAdvisor login page via the myUSD portal
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Under "Financial Information" click on "SDePay/View account"
Add your parents/guardians as Authorized Payers
Access and pay your university bill
- Pay your bill online with e-Check (a free service) or pay online with a credit or debit card (American Express, Discover or MasterCard accepted). A service fee of 2.75% is charged for credit/debit card transactions.
- Pay with cash or check in person or mail to the USD Business Office:
- USD Business Office
Slagle Hall, Room 207
414 E. Clark Street
Vermillion, SD 57069
- For your convenience, the USD Business Office will temporarily relocate to the Muenster University Center for Move-in Day and the first three days of classes.
Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Students and authorized payers may enroll in an optional payment plan through SDePay.
- Once in SDePay, select "make a payment" and then click the "e-Cashier logo" to provide the required information.
- For more payment plan information, visit the South Dakota Board of Regents website.
Request an Overpayment Refund
- To request a refund of a credit balance, click on "Direct Deposit Refunds" under the Financial Profile menu.
- Enter your checking or savings account information to receive your student aid refund via ACH Direct Deposit.