Undergraduate Transfer Students
- You must be admitted to the University before you can register for classes. If you haven't yet applied, apply online or contact USD's Office of Admissions for more information.
- Once you are admitted, you will receive information on registration in your acceptance package.
- Typically, you will select a half-day for your on-campus registration session prior to the start of your first semester. During this required registration session, you will meet with your advisor and register for your classes. Visit the Office of Admissions for additional information.
Graduate Transfer Students
- You must be admitted to the USD Graduate School prior to registering for classes.
- Please contact the Graduate School for application and registration information.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Non-degree seeking students may use the online form to register for classes.