Registration at USD generally includes the following steps:
- Academic advising: Meet with your advisor to plan your schedule, discuss your educational and program options and remain on track to complete your degree requirements.
- Registration: How you register depends on your enrollment status.
Online & Off-Campus Students
- Paying your bill: Complete your enrollment by paying your tuition and fees bill.
Academic Advising Center (firstname.lastname@example.org), 605-677-5381
Office of Admissions (email@example.com), 1-877-COYOTES or 605-658-6200
Graduate School (firstname.lastname@example.org), 605-677-6240
Office of the Registrar (email@example.com), 1-877-COYOTES or 605-677-5339
Disability Services (firstname.lastname@example.org), 605-677-6389
WebAdvisor tech support (email@example.com), 605-677-5028
Additional Information for USD Online and Distance Students
Division of Distance and Continuing Education
800-233-7937 or 605-677-6240
Off-campus and Distance:
414 E. Clark St. Vermillion, SD 57069
605-677-6240 or 1-800-233-7937
- Pierre: Capital University Center
925 E. Sioux Ave.
Pierre, SD 57501
- Rapid City: University Center – Rapid City
4300 Cheyenne Blvd.
P.O. Box 250
Rapid City, SD 57709
- Sioux City: Tri-State Graduate Center
1520 Morningside Ave.
Sioux City, IA 51106
800-630-1160 or 712-274-1277
- Sioux Falls: University Center
4801 N Career Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
866-220-7085 or 605-367-5640