Benefit Program Information
The VA benefit program groups veterans, reservists and dependents into distinct categories or "chapters" in order to determine eligibility requirements and establish benefits.
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB)
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Chapter 32: Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35: Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
The Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents booklet provides information on all VA benefit programs. The publication is available for download from the Veterans Administration web site.