Veterans' Services

GI Bill Student Information Form

(Select all that apply)

Enter your percentage level if using Chapter 33 benefits

Enter your Veteran's Claim/File number if using Chapter 35

Contact your counselor. Counselors must submit VA Form 28-1905.

Please list any other benefits you may use.

Please list any scholarships or employer support you anticipate receiving.


If yes, you must notify the Veterans' Services Office each term.

I have read and understand all of the above information and have received a copy of the New Student Counseling Form.
Contact Information

USD Veterans' Services
Belbas Center Room 212
The University of South Dakota
414 E. Clark Street
Vermillion SD 57069
Work: 605-677-5339
Work: 1-877-COYOTES
Fax: 605-677-6753