Guests of the Libraries
Personal Laptops on Campus
- Guests can connect to the Internet via their laptop by either plugging into a designated laptop network jack or using their wireless enabled laptop in the Libraries.
- When guests open up a Web browser while connected to the network they will be rerouted to a page that asks for their username and password; guests should use the login information listed on this page.
- Printing from your laptop is not available.
- Guests do not have access to secured websites such as myU.
- Guests should use publicly available campus computers for USD database and journal access.
Guest Computer Access
- Computers are provided exclusively for academic and research purposes
- Register at the Circulation Desk for a Community Borrower's Card
- Check out a computer with the Lab Consultant in the Academic Commons
- 2 hour time limit; renew for an additional hour