Need help with library access problems? Fill out the report form
, or email USD-LibraryAccessHelp@usd.edu
The Libraries have many multipurpose rooms available. Library guests should contact Circulation firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-677-5373 for use.
- The self-service Fax 24 Public Fax System is available in the Library lobby. You will need a Credit, Debit or Check Card.
- Fax prices:
- Send USA 1st Page: $1.50, Each Additional Page: $1.00
- Send International 1st Page: $4.95, Each Additional Page: $3.45
- Two copiers are located on the Academic Commons, west side. One color and one B&W.
- A photocopier is located outside the Archives on 3rd Floor.
- Coyote Cash only.
- Information about how to use the multi-function copiers.
How to read, print and scan microform
Wireless access in the libraries, printing, off-campus access.
Guests of the Libraries
Personal Laptops on Campus
- Guests can connect to the Internet via their laptop by either plugging into a designated laptop network jack or using their wireless enabled laptop in the Libraries.
- When guests open up a Web browser while connected to the network they will be rerouted to a page that asks for their username and password; guests should use the login information listed on this page.
- Printing from your laptop is not available.
- Guests do not have access to secured websites such as myU.
- Guests should use publicly available campus computers for USD database and journal access.
Guest Computer Access
- Computers are provided exclusively for academic and research purposes
- Register at the Circulation Desk for a Community Borrower's Card
- Check out a computer with the Lab Consultant in the Academic Commons
- 2 hour time limit; renew for an additional hour