Explore. Learn. Succeed.
The Academic & Career Planning Center is designed with your long-term success in mind. Our advisors coach you through your major and career plans so that you graduate from USD well-prepared for the world.
We Can Assist With:
- Academic scheduling and major exploration, declaration or change
- Securing competitive internships and employment opportunities
- Succeeding academically and socially in your first year (First Year Experience)
- Tutoring and study resources including access to a learning specialist
- Developing the academic skills necessary to perform well in college
- Promoting your skills and abilities in resumes and cover letters
- Practicing job interviews and connecting you with potential employers
We Help Employers:
- Increase your number of talented applicants
- Create a pipeline of new hires through internships
- Recruit qualified candidates through career fairs and campus visits
- Connect with faculty and student organizations
- Generate interest in your organization
Connect With Us!
|Find us on Facebook|
|Find us on Twitter|