Adjusting to a new cultural environment can be exciting and challenging. New international students at USD often have a lot of questions and concerns during their first weeks on campus. The international partner program was created to ease the transition, with current U.S. and international undergraduate students helping new undergraduate students.
What can new students expect in the international partner program?
- Connect with a current USD student (partner)
- Get a personal tour of campus and resources
- Explore cultural differences in studying and living at the USD
- Join large group events with other new international students and other current U.S. and international students
- Lots of free food and fun activities
- International partner program is free, fun and held each semester for new international undergraduate students. All that is required is your commitment to the program!
Note: You will be assigned an international partner during orientation.