The university offers tutoring in a variety of subjects. The Academic & Career Planning Center, in particular, offers a free tutoring program that covers subjects like math, biology, chemistry, general education social sciences (criminal justice, psychology, etc.) and more.
In addition to one-on-one and group tutoring, we also provide academic support through:
- Learning Specialists - we help you develop successful learning strategies and study skills, study habits, time management, overcome math anxiety and more.
- Supplemental Instruction - peer-assisted study sessions help you with difficult first and second year courses.
- Writing Center - the Writing Center helps with all kinds of writing, offers workshops and helps you develop proofreading and editing skills.
- Presentation Center - we'll help you develop confidence to create and deliver presentations effectively.
- Math Emporium - special one-on-one and small group tutoring is offered for many math courses.
- Study Guides and Strategies - these resources provide a wealth of helpful information and assistance.
More information for students (login required)
Academic Commons - First Floor, I.D. Weeks Library