How to Use Blue Light Emergency Phones
- Blue Light emergency phones are limited to emergency situations only.
- Activate the phone by pushing the large red button.
- Stand near the phone until the dispatcher has started communication with you.
- Inform the dispatcher of your emergency.
- If your physical safety is in danger, activate the phone, then locate a safe place.
- Public Safety will immediately respond to the Blue Light Phone location.
- DakotaDome - Southeast Concourse Entrance
- Julian Hall Addition (Residence Wing) - North Main Entrance
- Norton Hall - South Entrance
- Richardson & Olson Halls - North Main Entrance in Parking Lot #13