High school students interested in accounting are encouraged to attend USD's Summer Accounting Institute.
2017 Accounting Institute Dates: July 9-13
- Check back for 2017 registration details
Education & Exploration
- Learn about exciting careers in the accounting profession.
- Meet national, regional and local employers who hire our accounting graduates.
- Visit a public accounting firm.
- Spend time with accounting and business faculty.
- Meet other students with similar interests.
- Three $500 scholarships to attend the Beacom School of Business are awarded at the conclusion to students who have shown outstanding enthusiasm and knowledge of the accounting profession and who want to pursue an accounting degree.
Why You Should Attend
- Receive one general college credit from USD at no cost.
- Meet fellow students from other high schools and make lasting friendships.
- Enjoy great food, fun and games.
- Visit a nationally known accounting firm and regional business.
- Win a scholarship to Beacom School of Business.
- Explore USD's AACSB International accredited business school.
- Explore the field of accounting and the many opportunities available to accounting graduates.
Erin Cornelsen, CPA
Instructor of Accounting