- Resume development and critique.
- Practice interviews.
- On-campus interviews.
- Development and execution of job search strategies.
- Assistance with business cards.
- The Biz Bulletin, published on Mondays, highlights internship and employment opportunities for admitted business students.
- Networking events to facilitate your connections with regional employers.
See What Our Students Are Doing This Summer
- On-campus interview scheduling.
- Assistance with developing appropriate avenues for recruiting on campus.
- Networking events.
- Job and internship posting on our job board, Coyote Careers.
- Position posting in the Biz Bulletin, a weekly email newsletter that goes out to students who have been admitted to the business school.
- Internship development
The CSC office is located in Beacom Hall, Room 103. Hours are 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday, unless otherwise posted. Walk-ins are welcome.
Stop by or contact BeacomCSC@usd.edu to ask questions, schedule an appointment, or to request that your name be added to receive the Biz Bulletin.
For more information on employment opportunities visit Coyote Careers.
Disclaimer: Beacom School of Business programs are designed to prepare graduates to pursue employment in their field of study, or in related fields. However, the business school does not guarantee graduates employment or placement in any particular job.