The division of Counseling and Psychology in Education offers several scholarships and awards to our students.
- Hee-sook Choi School Psychology Scholarship: Annual scholarship to support an outstanding school psychology graduate student.
- Marilyn J. Mabee Scholarship: Fellowship to an outstanding graduate student in the division of Counseling and Psychology in Education. Award is added to an existing assistantship.
- Anita Johnson Gwin Scholarship: Annual scholarships to full-time graduate students pursuing a master’s degree in Counseling and Psychology in Education with potential for leadership in the counseling field.
- Robert H. and Myrtle E. Knapp Scholarship: Annual scholarship to a graduate student, resident of South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska or Minnesota, in the counseling program who has a better-than-average scholastic potential and a GPA well above average.
- Pamela R. Kreykes Memorial Scholarship: Annual scholarship to a graduate student pursuing a master’s degree in the counseling program. Recipient shall be a mature, non-traditional student with excellent therapeutic potential and compassion.
- E. Gordon Poling Memorial: Scholarship to support a doctoral student in the counseling program whose career goal is to become a counselor educator.