The division of Counseling and Psychology in Education offers several scholarships and awards to our students.
- Hee-sook Choi School Psychology Scholarship: annual scholarship to support an outstanding School Psychology graduate student.
- Marilyn J. Mabee Scholarship: fellowship to an outstanding graduate student in the division of Counseling and Psychology in Education. Award is added to an existing assistantship.
- Anita Johnson Gwin Scholarship: annual scholarships to full-time graduate students pursuing a master’s degree in Counseling and Psychology in Education with potential for leadership in the counseling field.
- Robert H. and Myrtle E. Knapp Scholarship: annual scholarship to a graduate student, resident of SD, IA, NE, or MN, in the Counseling program who has a better than average scholastic potential and a GPA well above average.
- Pamela R. Kreykes Memorial Scholarship: annual scholarship to a graduate student pursuing a master’s degree in the Counseling program. Recipient shall be a mature, non-traditional student with excellent therapeutic potential and compassion.
- E. Gordon Poling Memorial: scholarship to support a doctoral student in the Counseling program whose career goal is to become a counselor educator.