Ahyoung Lee received the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science and Engineering
from the University of Colorado Denver. She was a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Georgia
Institute of Technology, in the Broadband Wireless Networking Laboratory (BWN Lab)
http://bwn.ece.gatech.edu/ under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ian F. Akyildiz with
a research project focused on Software Defined Networking (SDN). After a PostDoc at
Gatech, she was a Visiting Assistant Professor with the Department of Mathematics
and Computer Science at the Colorado College. Currently, she is an Assistant Professor
with the Department of Computer Science at the University of South Dakota.
Software Defined Networking, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Algorithm & Data
Structures, Database Systems, Software Engineering
Ad Hoc Wireless Networks, Mobile/Sensor Wireless Networks, Software Defined Networking,
Next-generation IoT/IoE Networks.
Research Collaborator (http://bwn.ece.gatech.edu/projects/wsdn/index.html) for NSF
project grant 2015-2018: "SoftAir: Towards to 5G Systems via a Software Defined Network
I am currently looking for graduate students willing to work in the area of network
communications and networking. The research focus will be software defined networking
and Internet of Things (IoT)/Everything (IoE). If you are interested, please email
me with your CV and transcripts.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Sung, Nak-Jun, Choi, Jin-Wook, Kim, Chul-Hyun, Lee, Ahyoung, and Hong, Min. Implementation of Badminton Motion Analysis and Training System based on IoT Sensors, 19-25. Vol. 18, Iss. 4. Seoul: Journal of Internet Computing and Services(JICS) , 2017. (DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7472/jksii.2017.18.4.19)
- Lee, Ahyoung, Ra, Ilkyeun, and Wang, Xuan. A Hybrid Software Defined Networking Architecture for the Internet-of-Things. Korean Society for Internet Information: The 12th Asia Pacific International Conference on Information Science and Technology, 2017.
- Akyildiz, Ian F., Lee, Ahyoung, Wang, Pu, Luo, Min, and Chou, wu. Research Challenge for Traffic Engineering in Software Defined Networks, 52-58. Vol. 30, Iss. 3. IEEE Network, 2016. (DOI: 10.1109/MNET.2016.7474344)
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilikyeun. Network Resource Efficient Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Wireless Networks, 215-223. Vol. 60, Iss. 2. Telecommunication Systems , 2015.
- Akyildiz, Ian F., Lee, Ahyoung(corresponding author), Wang, Pu, Luo, Min, and Chou, Wu. A Roadmap for Traffic Engineering in SDN-OpenFlow Networks, 1-30. Vol. 71. Computer Network (Elsevier), 2014. (DOI: 10.1016/j.comnet.2014.06.002)
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilikyeun. Performance Analysis of Ad Hoc Routing Protocols based on Selective Forwarding Node
Algorithms, 6443-6452. Vol. 74, Iss. 16. Multimedia Tools and Applications (Springer), 2014.
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, IlKyeun. Performance analysis of ad hoc routing protocols: OLSR and Gossip-Based Routing Protocols. The 42th US-Korea Summit on Science and Engineering (UKC 2013), 2013.
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilikyeun. QoS-Aware Routing Based on Adaptive-Gossip Algorithm for Conserving Resource in Ad
Hoc Wireless Networks. Vol. 16, Iss. 8. Information Journal by International Information Institute, 2013.
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilkyeun. Performance analysis of ad hoc routing protocols based on selective forwarding node
algorithms. The 4th International Conference on Information Science and Applications (IEEE,ICISA
- Ra, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilkyeun. A QoS-aware routing for conserving resources in large-scale mobile ad hoc networks. The 3rd International Workshop on Ubiquitous & Applications (IWUCA 2012) , 2012.
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilikyeun. Queuing Network Models Based on Ad Hoc Routing Networks for Multimedia Communications, 271-283. Vol. 6, Iss. 1S. Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences in An International Journal, 2012.
- Lee, Ahyoung. A Quality of Service-Aware Routing based on Adaptive-Gossiping Algorithm for Ad Hoc
Wireless Networks. In Ph.D. Thesis. University of Colorado at Denver, 2011.
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilkyeun. Ad hoc routing algorithm for conserving network resources. International Conference on Computer Convergence Technology (ICCCT 2011), 2011.
- Ra, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilkyeun. The 40th US-Korea Summit on Science and Engineering (UKC 2011). The 40th US-Korea Summit on Science and Engineering (UKC 2011), 2011.
- Lee, Ahyoung, and Ra, Ilkyeun. Adaptive-gossiping for an energy-aware routing protocol in wireless sensor networks..
- Lee, Ahyoung. Performance study of ad hoc routing protocols with gossip-based approach. The 12th Communications and Networks Simulation Symposium (ACM, CNS 2009), 2009.