Experimental Economics, Behavioral Economics, Game Theory, Industrial Organization
Experimental and Behavioral Economics, Public Goods, Common-Pool Resources, Allocation
Mechanisms, Uncertainty, Information, and Contests
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Stoddard, Brock, Hargreaves-Heap, Shaun, and Ramalingam, Abhijit. Endowment inequality in public goods games: A re-examination, 4-7. Vol. 146. Economics Letters, 2016.
- Stoddard, Brock, Ramalingam, Abhijit, Ramalingam, Sid, and Hargreaves Heap, Shaun P.. 'Doggedness' or 'disengagement'? An experiment on the effect of inequality in endowment
on behavior in team competitions. Edited by Ragan Petrie. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2015.
- Stoddard, Brock, and Cox, Caleb A.. Framing and Feedback in Social Dilemmas with Partners and Strangers, 394-412. Vol. 6, Iss. 4. Games, 2015.
- Stoddard, Brock. Probabilstic Production of a Public Good. Edited by John Conley. Economics Bulletin, 2014.
- Stoddard, Brock. Allocating a Voluntarily Provided Common Property Resource: An Experimental Examination. Edited by William Neilson. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2014.