Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle, Moore, Abigail H., and . "Everything to Gain": K-12 and College Partnerships=Academic Success.. In Innovative Solutions for Building Community in Academic Libraries., edited by Bonnand, S., & Hanson, M. A., 38-54. Hershey, PA: IGI Global, 2015. (DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-8392-1.ch003)
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle. Community of Practice: Librarians in a Biomedical Research Network., 60-74. Vol. 33, Iss. 1. Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 2014. (DOI: 10.1080/02763869.2014.866487)
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle, and Moore, Abigail H.. #gathercreateshare: How Research Libraries Use Pinterest., 265 - 279. Vol. 18, Iss. 03-04. Internet Reference Services Quarterly, 2013. (DOI: 10.1080/10875301.2013.840714)
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle. Using Online Surveys to Connect the Dots: An Easy Way to Gather Vital Information, 11. Vol. 31, Iss. 4. MCMLA Express: Newsletter of the Midcontinental Chapter of the Medical Library Association, 2010.
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle. Value-Added Technologies for Liaison and Outreach, 307-315. Vol. 6, Iss. 4. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries, 2009. (DOI: 10.1080/15424060903364800)
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle. A Collaboration of Medical School Staff, Faculty and the Library, 16. Vol. 30, Iss. 2. MCMLA Express: Newsletter of the Midcontinental Chapter of the Medical Library Association, 2009.
- Grauvogl, Ann, and DeJager-Loftus, Danielle. Committed to Care: A Century of Medical Education in South Dakota. Sioux Falls, SD: Pine Hill Press, Inc., 2007.