Jackie Faulhaber, Lecturer and ILA member, has several years of experience helping
organizations in government, business, and church sectors become more effective in
reaching their vision, mission, goals, and objectives.
Leadership theory and practice; ethics in leadership; organization management and
behavior; social change and leadership; public policy formulation and implementation;
organizational culture and behavior; philosophy, worldview, and historical influences
in leadership; and, program evaluation and research.
Justice, liberty, and virtue in leadership; influence of culture, worldview and faith
in leadership; ethics and virtue in public leadership; and, strategic leadership.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Faulhaber, Jacqueline. Becoming Who We Desire to "Be", 2. Iss. November 2017. Coppel, TX: The High Calling of Law Enforcement, 2017.
- Faulhaber, Jacqueline. Pilate's unjust condemnation of Jesus in Matthew 27:11-26: How God brings to light
his standard of justice in governance leadership and overturn's man's cultural understanding
of justice.. Edited by Corne J. Bekker, 61-80. Vol. 3, Iss. 1. Virginia Beach, VA: Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, 2010.
- Faulhaber, Jacqueline. A biblical approach to developing the inner qualities of a leader, 159. USA: Xlibris, 2008.
- Faulhaber, Jacqueline. The role of tribulation and virtue in creativity: A sacred texture analysis of 1 Peter. Edited by Corne J. Bekker, 135-147. Vol. 1, Iss. 2. Virginia Beach, VA: Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, 2007.
- Faulhaber, Jacqueline. You have a choice! Using strategic foresight to lead the organization into the future.. Edited by Julia Mattera. Iss. 10. Virginia Beach, VA: Leadership Advance Online, 2007.
- Faulhaber, Jacqueline. Good Governance and Leadership: Using a Two-Pronged Approach of "Harder" and "Softer"
Strategies to Fight Corruption through U.S. Foreign Aid.. MPSA 2017 Annual Conference.
- Faulhaber, Jacqueline. God's nature and character in leading Solomon: A sacred texture analysis of 1 Kings
3:5-14., 17-32. Vol. 4, Iss. 1. Virginia Beach, VA: Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership.