Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Berg-Poppe, Patti, Karges, Joy, Nissen, Ranelle, Deutsch, Susan, and Webster, Kendra. Relationship between Occupational and Physical Therapist Students' Belongingness and
Perceived Competence in the Clinic Using the Ascent to Competence Scale. Vol. 1, Iss. 3. Journal of Occupational Therapy Education, 2017. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.26681/jote.2017.010303)
- Karges, Joy, Cross, Pat, Hauer, Patrick, Blom, Heather, Burcham, Jared, Myers, Amanda K., and Grimsrud, Casey. Effectiveness of the Emergency Response Course in improving physical therapists' and
student physical therapists' decision-making related to acute sports injuries and
medical conditions., 277-289. Vol. 8, Iss. 3. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 2013.
- Cross, Pat, Karges, Joy, Horkey, Melissa A., Kolb, Ginger A., Alexander, Krystle L., Knippling, Amy L., and Jacobsen, Jordan A.. Management of acute sports injuries and medical conditions by South Dakota high school
head coaches: assessment via case scenarios, 97-99, 101-105, 107. Vol. 65, Iss. 3. South Dakota Medicine, 2012.
- Cross, Pat, Karges, Joy, Salsbery, Mitch A., Smith, Danna, and Stanley, Erica J.. Management of acute sports injuries and medical conditions by physical therapists:
assessment via case scenarios, 158-172. Vol. 6, Iss. 3. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 2011.
- Cross, Pat, Karges, Joy, Adamson, Amanda J., Arnold, Michael R., Meier, Casey M., and Hood, Justin E.. Assessing the need for knowledge on injury management among high school athletic coaches
in South Dakota, 241-245. Vol. 63, Iss. 7. Sioux Falls, SD: South Dakota Medicine, 2010.
- Karges, Joy, and Smallfield, Stacy. A description of the outcomes, frequency, duration, and intensity of occupational,
physical, and speech therapy in inpatient stroke rehabilitation, 1E-10E. Vol. 38, Iss. 1. Journal of Allied Health, 2009.
- Smallfield, Stacy, and Karges, Joy. Classification of occupational therapy intervention for inpatient stroke rehabilitation, 408-413. Vol. 63. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 2009.
- Berg-Poppe, Patti, MacCabe, Angela, and Karges, Joy. The Impact of an Evolving Profession on the Frequency and perceived Difficulty of
Ethical Encounters Among Physical Therapists in the Clinic. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice.