Ms. Larson is Associate Dean and Professor, School of Health Sciences. She has more
than 40 years of experience as a nurse practioner, educator and researcher.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Nelson, Amy, AnisAbdellatif, Musheera, Larson, June, Mulder, Cindy, Wolff, Becky, and . New Faculty Orientation: Discussion of Cultural Competency, Sexual Victimization,
and Student Behaviors. Edited by Patricia Yoder-Wise. Thorofare, NJ: Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 2016.
- Larson, June. Outcomes and Competencies for Graduates of Practical/Vocational, Diploma, Associate
Degree, Baccalaureate, Master's, Practice Doctorate, and Research Doctorate Programs
in Nursing (2010).. National League for Nursing (NLN), 2010.
- Larson, June. Instilling Professional Values in the Student Nurse. Message from the President, SD
Board of Nursing.. Iss. 5(3): 4. Dakota Nurse Connection, 2007.
- Larson, June. Nightingale Virtual Skills Lab - Web based application that prepares students for
performing nursing skills via computer - fully implemented fall 2007...
- Larson, June, and Hankel, K.. Creating an Undergraduate Classroom without Walls, 205-217. Annual Review of Nursing Education Volume IV/Springer Publishing Co., 2005.
- Karpuk, Lorall, Manning, Kathy, Larson, June, Benedict, Linda, and Yockey, Jean. Nursing Education and Nursing Service Partnership: Teaching Leadership Online., 27-32. Vol. 18, Iss. 1. Home Healthcare Management & Practice, 2005.
- Larson, June, Benedict, Linda, Brown, Robin, and Feller, Lisa. The Journey of Excellence: A South Dakota Nursing Program's Response to Community
Needs., 20-26. Vol. 18, Iss. 1. Home Healthcare Management & Practice, 2005.
- Larson, June. Wase Wakpa: A Community to University Connection.. Vol. (18-1) 53-56. Home Healthcare Management & Practice, 2005.
- Larson, June...
- Larson, June. Lakota Worldview CD 2003. Lakota Worldview CD 2003, 2003.
- Nelson, M L., Howell, J K., Larson, June, and Karpiuk, K L.. Student Outcomes of the Healing Web: Evaluation of a Transformative Model for Nursing
Education, 404-413. Vol. 40, Iss. 9. Journal of Nursing Education, 2001.
- Larson, June. CADP Competency Statements for Graduates of Associate Degree Nursing Programs. Jones and Bartlett Publishing Co., 2000.
- Larson, June. Silvestri, L.A., Saunders' NCLEX Review. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co, 1999.
- Larson, June, and et al.. Multiple entry: A new paradigm empowering nursing. (White Paper) Associate Degree Nurse Educators in South Dakota, 1998.
- Larson, June, Stuart, C, and Johnson, S. A differentiated practice model: How connecting with a city health department provides
unique learning experiences. Teaching in the Community. New York: National League for Nursing Press, 1997.
- Larson, June. Caring for the child and family. In Basic maternal-pediatric nursing. Albany: Delmar Publishers, 1995.
- Larson, June, and et al.. Preceptors in nursing [Video]. (Instructional Development Educational Activity (IDEA) Grant, University of South
Dakota, Vermillion, SD), 1995.
- Larson, June, Johnson, S, Holmes, P, Leuning, C, and Schuller, L. The healing web: Curriculum changes to support differentiated practice roles in the
community. In The web of inclusion. NY: National League for Nursing, 1995.
- Larson, June, and Ries, C. The hospitalized child. Basic maternal-pediatric nursing. Albany: Delmar Publishers, 1995.
- Bunkers, S, and Larson, June. The healing web: A transformative model for nursing education., 68-73. Vol. 13, Iss. 2. Nursing and Health Care, 1992.
- Larson, June. The healing web: A transformative model for nursing education., 246-252. Vol. 13, Iss. 5. Nursing and Health Care, 1992.
- Larson, June. Anticipatory grieving.. Sioux Valley Hospital Nursing Diagnosis Newsletter., 1991.
- Woolard, D, Larson, June, and Hudson, L. Selective screening for Chlamydia trachomatis in women attending a university health
service.. JOGNN, 1989.
- Larson, June. South Dakota survey on implementation of nursing diagnosis. South Dakota Nurse, 1989.
- Larson, June. Validation of the defining characteristics of alterations in self-esteem in clients
with anorexia nervosa. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Nursing Diagnosis., 1989.
- Larson, June. The defining characteristics of disturbance in self-esteem: A validation study.. Vol. 30, Iss. 12. South Dakota Nurse, 1988.
- Larson, June, and et al.. Bibliography of nursing diagnosis publications..
- Larson, June. The University of South Dakota Nursing Expansion., 13-16. Vol. 1, Iss. 2. Dakota Nurse Connection.