Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cancer Biology
The role of Ubiquitin-proteasome pathway in cancer
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Sane, Sanam, Abdullah, Ammara, Nelson, Morgan, Wang, Hongmin, Chauhan, Subhash C., Newton, Samuel, and Rezvani, Khosrow. Structural studies of UBXN2A and mortalin interaction and the putative role of silenced
UBXN2A in preventing response to chemotherapy. Edited by Helen Neumann. Storrs, Connecticut: Cell Stress Chaperones / Springer, 2015. (DOI: 10.1007/s12192-015-0661-5)
- Rezvani, Khosrow, Abdullah, Ammara, Sane, Sanam, Freeling, Jessica, Wang, Hongmin, and Zhang, Dong. Nucleocytoplasmic Translocation of UBXN2A Is Required for Apoptosis During DNA Damage
Stresses in Colon Cancer Cells., 1066-78. Vol. 3, Iss. 6(11). Journal of Cancer, 2015. (DOI: 0.7150/jca.12134)
- Rezvani, Khosrow, Debiasi, Mariella, and Teng, Yanfen. UBXN2A regulates nicotinic receptor degradation by modulating the E3 ligase activity
of CHIP., 518-30. Vol. 97, Iss. 4. Biochemical pharmacology, 2015. (DOI: 10.1016/j.bcp)
- Rezvani, Khosrow, Abdullah, Ammara, Sane, Sanam, Branik, Kate, Freeling, Jessica, Wang, Hongmin, and Zhang, Dong. A plant alkaloid, veratridine, potentiates cancer chemosensitivity by UBXN2A-dependent
inhibition of an oncoprotein, mortalin-2, 23561-81. Vol. 6, Iss. 27. Oncotarget, 2015.
- Liu, Y., Hettinger, C. L., Zhang, Dong, Rezvani, Khosrow, Wang, Xuejun, and Wang, Hongmin. Sulforaphane enhances proteasomal and autophagic activities in mice and is a potential
therapeutic reagent for Huntington's disease, 539-47. Epub 2014 Jan 18.. Vol. 129, Iss. 3. J Neurochem, 2014. (DOI: 10.1111/jnc.12647)
- Liu, Y., Hettinger, C. L., Zhang, Dong, Rezvani, Khosrow, Wang, Xuejun, and Wang, Hongmin. The Proteasome Function Reporter GFPu Accumulates in Young Brains of the APPswe/PS1dE9
Alzheimer's Disease Mouse Model, 315-322. Epub 2013 Dec 21. . Vol. 34, Iss. 3. Cell Mol Neurobiol, 2014. (DOI: 10.1007/s10571-013-0022-9)
- Rezvani, Khosrow, Zhang, Dong, Wang, Hongmin, Telleria, Carlos, and Schlenker, Evelyn. Ubiquitin-like (UBX)-domain-containing protein, UBXN2A, promotes cell death by interfering
with the p53-Mortalin2 interactions in colon cancer cells. Edited by Dr Giovanni Melillo. Rome: Cell death and Disease/Nature publishing group, 2014.
- Liu, Y., Lü, L., Hettinger, C. L., Dong, G., Zhang, Dong, Rezvani, Khosrow, Wang, Xuejun, and Wang, Hongmin. Ubiquilin-1 protects cells from oxidative stress and ischemic stroke caused tissue
injury in mice, 2813-21. Vol. 34, Iss. 8. J Neurosci, 2014. (DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3541-13.2014)
- Zou, Jianqiu, Tian, Fen, Li, Ji, Pickner, Wyatt, Long, Molly, Rezvani, Khosrow, Wang, Hongmin, and Zhang, Dong. FancJ regulates interstrand crosslinker induced centrosome amplification through the
activation of polo-like kinase 1., 1022. Vol. 2. Biology Open , 2013.
- Tian, Fen, Sharma, Shilpy, Zou, Jianqiu, Lin, Shiaw-Yih, Wang, Bin, Rezvani, Khosrow, Wang, Hongmin, Parvin, Jeffery D., Ludwig, Thomas, Canman, Christine E., and Zhang, Dong. BRCA1 promotes the ubiquitination of PCNA and recruitment of translesion polymerases
in response to replication blockade, 13558. Vol. 110, Iss. 33. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2013.
- Zou, Jianqiu, Rezvani, Khosrow, Wang, Hongmin, Lee, Kyung S., and Zhang, Dong. BRCA1 downregulates the kinase activity of Polo-like kinase 1 in response to replication
stress, 2255. Vol. 12, Iss. 14. Cell Cycle, 2013.
- Rezvani, Khosrow, Baalman, K, Yang, Y, Mee, M, Dawson, S, Wang, Hongmin, De Biasi, M, and mayer, J. Proteasomal Degradation of the Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 1??is Mediated by Homer-3
via the Proteasomal S8 ATPase. Edited by Jörg Schulz, 24-37. Vol. 122, Iss. 1. Journal of Neurochemistry, 2012. (DOI: 10.1111/j)
- Dong, Gaofeng, Ferguson, Justin M., Duling, A J., Nicolas, R G., Zhang, Dong, Rezvani, Khosrow, Fang, S, Monterio, M J., Li, S, Li, X J., and Wang, Hongmin. Modeling Pathogenesis of Huntington's Disease with Inducible Neuroprogenitor Cells, 737. Vol. 31. Cell Mol Neurobiol , 2011.