Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Knisely, Kris. Exploring the role of culture in the formation of French language ideologies among
US post-secondary students. Edited by Denis M. Provencher, University of Maryland, Baltimore County Jean-Philippe Mathy,
University of Illinois, 189-210. Vol. 42, Iss. 2. Liverpool: Contemporary French Civilization/Liverpool University Press, 2017. (DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3828/cfc.2017.11)
- Knisely, Kris. Language Learning and the Gendered Self: The Case of French and Masculinity in a US
Context.. Edited by Carmen Rosa Caldas-Coulthard and Tommaso M. Milani, 216-239. Vol. 10, Iss. 2. Sheffield: Gender and Language, 2016.
- Knisely, Kris. Review of En Avant! Beginning French by Bruce Anderson and Annabelle Dolidon. (2016)
2nd edition.. Edited by Frederique Grim, 1. Vol. 89, Iss. 3. Marion, IL: The French Review, 2016.
- Zorko, Deanna, Alkhas, Anita, and Knisely, Kris. Should we go high or low?: A Few Tips on Using and Choosing Technology Wisely. Appleton, WI: WAFLT Voice, 2015.
- Knisely, Kris, and Wind, Stefanie A.. Gendered language attitudes: Exploring language as a gendered construct using Rasch
measurement theory. Edited by Richard M. Smith. Vol. 16, Iss. 1. Maple Grove, Minnesota: Journal of Applied Measurement , 2015.
- Knisely, Kris. Review of Rêvez: le français sans frontières by Cherie Mitchke., 233. Vol. 87, Iss. 3. The French Review , 2014.
- Knisely, Kris. Integration des reseaux sociaux dans les cours de langue: justifications et mises
en garde. Edited by Edward Ousselin. Vol. 92, Iss. 1. Marion, IL: The French Review.
- Knisely, Kris. Social networking websites in college foreign language courses.. In Cases on social networking websites for instructional use., edited by Hasan Tinmaz. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.