Dr. Leah McCormack was Assistant Professor of English at ASU in Colorado before coming
to USD. Her creative and scholarly work has appeared in numerous journals, including
New England Review and Prairie Fire. She is currently working on her novel, House
of Pregnant Man.
Creative Writing (Fiction & Nonfiction), Contemporary American Literature, Ethnic
American Literatures, Postcolonial Literatures, Graphic Narratives
Historiographic Metafiction, Magical Realism, Transnational American Literatures,
Postcolonial Theory, Graphic Narratives
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- McCormack, Leah. However Broken. Hotel Amerika, 2017.
- McCormack, Leah. Blameless, 154-68. Vol. 37, Iss. 3. New England Review, 2016.
- McCormack, Leah. Oh, Work!, 192-95. Vol. 37, Iss. 1. REAL: Regarding Arts & Letters, 2013.
- McCormack, Leah. Reclaiming Silenced and Erased Histories: The Paratextual Devices of Historiographic
Metafiction, 37-54. Vol. 14, Iss. 2. Making Connections: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Cultural Diversity, 2013.
- McCormack, Leah. The Lonely Planet, 81-92. Vol. 34, Iss. 1. Prairie Fire, 2013.
- McCormack, Leah. Conjoined Twins Separated, 107-15. Vol. 78, Iss. 1. North Dakota Quarterly, 2012.
- McCormack, Leah. Pucka, Pucka, Pucka!, 1-7. Vol. 58, Iss. 2. The Portland Review, 2012.
- McCormack, Leah. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Come in. Come in. Come in., 103-08. Vol. 8, Iss. 2. Redivider, 2011.
- McCormack, Leah. Who Were We, What Were We?. BRINK Magazine, 2010.
- McCormack, Leah. It's Your Father's Summer Workshop, 215-23. Vol. 20, Iss. 1. Fiction, 2006.
- McCormack, Leah. Postcolonial Hybridity: Magic in the Margins. The Journal of Postcolonial Cultures and Societies.