Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Wergin, Rand, Muller, Richard, and Tracy, Dan. An Analysis of Small Town Retail Pull Factors in a Rural State. Iss. 21. Aberdeen, South Dakota: Conference on International Business and Contemporary Issues in Business, 2014.
- Muller, Richard. The Kaiser's Totebag: Fundraising, German-Americans and WW I. Edited by Harry Thompson. Sioux Falls, South Dakota: Augustana College Center for Western Studies, Dakota History Conference, 2014.
- Muller, Richard, and Wergin, Rand. A Test of Learning Concepts: Teaching Business Integration to the Freshman Business
Student Learner via Podcasting. Vol. Spring-2014 . Martin, TN : Journal of Learning in Higher Education, 2014.
- Wergin, Rand, and Muller, Richard. A Case Study in Marketing Communications: Traditions vs E-media Advertising. Edited by Ed Joiner. Nashville, TN: International Journal of the Academic Business World, 2012.
- Muller, Richard. Students can start their education experience only once---how an introductory Survey
of Business course can be used to teach first year/freshmen success skills and business
integration.. Oxford University: 2008 Oxford Business and Economics Conference, 2008.
- Muller, Richard. Wounded Knee: A Journalist Remenisces. Sioux Falls, SD: Augustana College Center For Western Studies.