I was born and raised in Colorado and have spent the past 30 years as a coach, consultant
Sport Law, Sport Facility & Event Management, Seminar
Legal liability in sport, risk management in sport and athletics, and premises liability
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Castle, Josh, Ammon, Robin, and Barnes, John. An assessment of NCAA Division I directors of football operations perceptions of changes
in recruiting and retention strategies due to APR legislation.. Edited by Dan Drane. Vol. 9, Iss. 1. Hauppauge, NY: Journal of Contemporary Athletics, 2015.
- Castle, Josh, Ammon, Robin, and Meyers, Les. The 9 Credit Rule: A look at its impact on academic advising for intercollegiate football
athletes.. Edited by Chung Pak-Kwong & Nader Rahnama, 59-65. Vol. 5, Iss. 5. Journal of Physical Education and Sport Management , 2014.
- Miller, John, and Ammon, Robin. Concussion issues in interscholastic football: A state study. Edited by Dan Drane, 141-152. Vol. 8, Iss. 3. Hauppauge, NY: Journal of Contemporary Athletics, 2014.
- Quatman-Yates, Catherine, Hugentobler, Jason, Ammon, Robin, Mwase, Najima, Kurowski, Brad, and Myer, Gregory. The utility of the Balance Error Scoring System as a post-concussion assessment tool
for children and adolescents. Edited by Robert Guthrie, MD, 32-38. Vol. 24, Iss. 3. West Conshohocken, PA: The Physician & Sportsmedicine , 2014.
- Ammon, Robin, and Unruh, Nita. Crowd Management. In Law for Recreation and Sport Managers, edited by Doyice Cotten & John Wolohan, 338-350. Iss. 6th. Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt, 2012.
- Ammon, Robin. Risk Management. In Law for Recreation and Sport Managers, edited by Doyice Cotten & John Wolohan, 282-300. Iss. 6th. Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt, 2012.
- Ammon, Robin. Sport Facilities Management. In International Sport Management, edited by M. Li, E. Macintosh, & G. Bravo . Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2011.
- Fried, Gil, and Ammon, Robin. Alcohol management: Boon or boondoggle?, 62-80. Vol. 1, Iss. 2. High Wycombe: Journal of Crowd Safety and Security Management , 2009.
- Ammon, Robin, Mahoney, Kim, Al Arkoubi, K., Fried, Gil, and Finn, Dale. Roar of the crowd.. Edited by J. O. Spengler. Vol. 25, Iss. 1. Champaign, IL: Journal of Legal Aspects of Sport.
- Finn, Dale, Ammon, Robin, Mahoney, Kim, Fried, Gil, and Al Arkoubi, K.. Killer Jobs: The dark side of being a physical education instructor.. Edited by Thomas F. Lawson. Vol. 28, Iss. 3. Philedelphia: Strategies.