Neurohormonal regulation in cardiovascular diseases, aging, and diabetes
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Hartnett, Sigurd, Gao, Hongbo, Schnack, Sabrina, and Li, Yi-Fan. Reduced vagal control of the heart in high-fat diet mice: a potential role of increased
butyrylcholinesterase. Vol. 3, Iss. 11. Physiological Reports, 2015.
- Zhang, Fan, Hartnett, Sigurd, Sample, Alex, Schnack, Sabrina, and Li, Yi-Fan. Altered Atrial Activities and Potassium Channel Expression in High Fat Diet Fed Mice. Vol. 20, Iss. 10. Experimental & Clinical Cardiology, 2014.
- Li, Shuai, Wang, Xuejun, Li, Yi-Fan, Kost, Curtis, and Martin, Douglas. Bortezomib, a proteasome inhibitor, attenuates angiotensin II-induced hypertension
and aortic remodeling in rats., 10. Vol. 30, Iss. 8. PLOS One, 2013. (DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0078564 )
- Tian, Zongwen, Zheng, Hanqiao, Li, Jie, Li, Yi-Fan, Su, Huabo, and Wang, Xuejun. Genetically Induced Moderate Inhibition of the Proteasome in Cardiomyocytes Exacerbates
Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Mice, 532-542. Vol. 111, Iss. 5. Circulation Research, 2012. (DOI: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.112.270983)
- Sharma, N M., Zheng, H, Li, Yi-Fan, and Patel, K P.. Nitric oxide inhibits the expression of AT1 receptors in neurons, C1162-73. Vol. 302, Iss. 8. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, 2012. (DOI: 10.1152/ajpcell.00258.2011)
- Zheng, Hong, Liu, Xuefei, Li, Yi-Fan, Sharma, Neeru M., and Patel, Kaushik P.. Gene Transfer of Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase to the Paraventricular Nucleus Reduces
the Enhanced Glutamatergic Tone in Rats With Chronic Heart Failure, 966-973. Vol. 58. Hypertension, 2011. (DOI: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.111.176222)
- Sharma, Neeru M., Zheng, Hong, Mehta, Parmender P., Li, Yi-Fan, and Patel, Kaushik P.. Decreased nNOS in the PVN leads to increased sympathoexcitation in chronic heart failure:role
for CAPON and Ang II, 348-357. Vol. 92. Cardiovascular Research, 2011. (DOI: 10.1093/cvr/cvr217)
- Li, Yi-Fan, and Wang, Xuejun. The Role of the proteasome in heart disease, 141-149. Vol. 1809, Iss. 2. Biochim Biophys Acta - Gene Regulatory Mechanisms , 2011. (DOI: 10.1016/j.bbagrm.2010.09.001)
- Li, Yi-Fan. Cytisine induces autonomic cardiovascular responses via activations of different nicotinic
receptors., 14-19. Vol. 154. Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical , 2010. (DOI: 10.1016/j.autneu.2009.09.023)
- Zheng, H, and Li, Yi-Fan. Enhanced angiotensin-mediated excitation of renal sympathetic nerve activity within
the paraventricular nucleus of anesthetized rats with heart failure., 1364-1374. Iss. 297. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol, 2009.
- Li, Yi-Fan. Specific subtypes of nicotinic cholinergic receptors involved in sympathetic and parasympathetic
cardiovascular responses., 20-23. Iss. 462. Neurosci Lett, 2009.
- Li, Yi-Fan, LaCroix, Carly, and Freeling, Jessica. Specific subtypes of nicotinic cholinergic receptors involved in sympathetic and parasympathetic
cardiovascular responses.. (DOI: 10.1016/j.neulet.2009.06.081)
- Freeling, Jessica, and Li, Yi-Fan. Age-related attenuation of parasympathetic control of the heart in mice. Vol. 7, Iss. 3. International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Pharmacology.