On the Move
Physical therapy is a dynamic profession based on theory, but with a variety of real-world, clinical applications. Physical therapists not only help people function optimally, they also work to prevent people from developing conditions or disorders that limit their fitness.
We offer an extraordinary education in physical therapy. A recent review from our national accreditation team resulted in full accreditation through 2019, with commendation. That means you are assured the highest quality education. Here are a few other signs of our quality:
- Two students recently won national awards
- 97 percent graduation rate since inception of the program
- 100 percent job placement
- Board scores exceeding the national average
- International service opportunities
- USDPT student outcomes
A degree in physical therapy will place you on a path to a career helping people improve their quality of life.
Lana Svien, Program Chairperson