- Complete the graduate application and supplemental materials.
- Please note: Only two letters of recommendation are required (one professional and one personal)
- Send a non-refundable application fee of $35 made payable to USD.
- Submit the following:
- Copy of current physical therapy license
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning
- Resume/CV demonstrating the admission requirements and any relevant information in the following categories: continuing education since graduation, professional memberships, service activities, awards granted, leadership positions, publications/presentations and physical therapy work history.
A criminal background check will be required for those accepted into the program. Applicants will be provided a log-in from the Graduate School after provisional acceptance into the t-DPT program.
Mail the above admissions items to:
The University of South Dakota
ATTN: Transitional Doctorate in Physical Therapy
414 East Clark Street
Vermillion SD 57069-2390
For additional guidance through the admission process contact the Graduate School at 1-800-233-7937 or 605-658-6140