Master of Science
Physician assistants are highly-valued members of the health care team. Their value will only increase as our population ages and requires more health care. Under physician supervision, physician assistants perform many of the same tasks as a physician and can practice in specialty areas.
- Two students recently received national PA scholarships
- Average starting salary for most recent graduates is $73,000 per year
- Students exceed NCCPA national certification exam pass rate
- Personal attention due to low student-to-faculty ratio
- 100 percent job placement rate among graduates
Contact us now to begin your rewarding and fulfilling career in medicine.
Wade Nilson, Program Chairperson