Find opportunities for full-time jobs and internships at our annual career fair.
When:Friday, November 18, 2016 @ 10 a.m.
Where: Lee Medical Building Atrium on USD's Vermillion campus.
There will be opportunities for students in these programs:
- Addiction Studies
- Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Sciences Majors
- Health Services Administration
- Kinesiology & Sport Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Social Work
Information for Employers
If you're interested in recruiting from our school, you'll have high visibility to our students at our one annual career fair. It takes place where many Health Sciences courses are held and is widely promoted among our students.
- There is no registration fee, but registration is required
- There is a limited number of booths; a waitlist will be made once full
- You will have one six or eight foot table with two chairs
- Wireless Internet is available
- A limited number of outlets are available at a first come first served basis
- If unable to attend in person, facilities may mail in their information to have available to students
- Cancellation notification is requested by November 14 to make room for someone on the waitlist
Please contact Laura Wiemers or Tamara Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-658-6500.