Room 203 - Digital Editing Studio | Media Viewing & Practice
Reserve this room: Select ULB 203 in Space Details.
Use: Digital creation and editing using specialized equipment; film viewing.
Capacity: 4-6 people.
Open to: USD users.
Reservations: Can be reserved and checked out for up to six hours at a time.
Access: Check out key at the circulation desk. Return key when leaving the building or by library closing.
- Features: Flat screen TV, hookups for laptop, and a DVD/VCR. Remote controls are available for checkout at the circulation desk.
- A networked computer with a variety of digital editing software and hardware.
- Software: Camtasia Studio 6, Adobe Premiere Home, DivX Converter, Windows Movie Maker, WavePad Sound editing, Roxio
- Hardware: Blu-Ray Disc, Sound/Audio Board, DVD/VHS Conversion, microphone.
- Late Arrivals: Reserved room will be held for 20 minutes past your beginning reservation time. After 20 minutes your room may be checked out on a walk-up basis to another patron.