The Interlibrary Loan office:
- Acquires materials not owned by USD but needed by USD patrons for research and serious studies.
- Collects outside materials only upon request.
- Provides a free service.
Periodicals Collection (Bound and Current)
The Periodicals Collection contains:
The Serials office:
- Manages journals, magazines and newspapers.
- Responsible for the binding of theses and dissertations.
Youth (Education Materials Center)
The Education Materials Center:
- Supports the School of Education through its microform, K-12 textbooks and youth collections.
Public Equipment Area
The second floor has:
- Several computer stations with access to the internet and network printing to the Multifunction Copier station on the first floor.