Looking out the northwest windows provides a spectacular view of the Neuharth Center, the Law School and the Muenster University Center parking area.
Silent Study Floor
The third floor is a quiet study floor. Please turn off all cell phones and electronic devices.
The general collection contains:
Materials are organized by the Library of Congress Classification System, an alphanumeric system. Search the USD Library Catalog to find an item and its call number.
Archives & Special Collections
The Archives & Special Collections department:
- Contains USD Archives, USD Photograph Collection, Richardson Collection, Mahoney Music Collection, Herman P. Chilson Collection and South Dakota Government Documents Archives.
Please notify the department of your intent to use materials before arriving.
Room 323: Library Instruction Lab
The Library Instruction Lab:
- Is an electronic classroom.
- Is available for reservation two weeks prior to reservation date.
- Requires faculty or staff to be present and accountable for students during instruction time.
Public Equipment Area
This area includes:
- Multifunction Copier (MFC) provides copying, faxing, scanning and is a print release station.
- Computer stations with access to the internet and network printing.